For the third year in a row, Princeton has captured four out of 16 slots for favorite arts entertainment in New Jersey. JerseyArts.com received almost 18,000 ballots from New Jersey residents and Princeton got honors in the following:
- Favorite Dance Company – American Repertory Ballet
- Favorite Opera – Opera at Princeton Festival
- Favorite Theater to See a Play – McCarter Theatre
- Favorite Art Gallery – Arts Council of Princeton
We also received recognition in four other categories.
- Favorite Symphony/Orchestra: 2nd Place – Princeton Symphony Orchestra
- Favorite Visual Arts Camp: 3rd Place – Arts Council of Princeton’s Summer Camp
- Favorite Choral Group: 3rd Place – Westminster Choir, 6th Place – American Boychoir, 7th Place – Princeton Pro Musica, 8th Place – Princeton Girlchoir
- Favorite Downtown Arts District: 2nd Place – Princeton (only 12 fewer votes than Red Bank)
For more results, please visit Jersey.com People’s Choice Awards.