If you haven’t already done all of your holiday shopping in the summer, on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, and you’re looking for some unique or luxury gift ideas, today is your lucky day! I’ve compiled lists for men and women. Many are luxury items, but there are also some unique, moderately priced ideas mixed in. If you have an idea you’d like to share, please leave it in the comment section below.
The Sports Fan
- Fantasy Baseball Camp – This one is for the ultimate baseball fan. Sign him up for a Phillies, Yankees, Mets, Red Sox, or Orioles experience to put down in the books! Check the directory for more teams.
- Penn State Football Fantasy Camp – Males 22+ can either go as a player or a coach, and they don’t need to be an alum.
- Jim Boeheim SU Basketball Fantasy Camp for Adults – The Syracuse University men’s head coach can’t wait to put your man (35+) through drills this summer.
- Trenton Titans and/or Trenton Thunder – If you have a hockey or baseball fan, why not get him season or individual tickets?
- Image Arts – Buy the jersey of his favorite athlete and have it beautifully framed for his office, mancave, or wherever.
- Koi Spa – Men don’t have to be a metrosexual to understand the importance of being groomed and pampered. They offer sports massages, and men’s facial and body treatments.
- Hamilton Jewelers – Help him make a statement with a classic Montblanc ballpoint pen.
- Priority Pass – Get access to 600 airport lounges around the globe, and bring along one or more guests.
- Princeton Tour Company – Book a Ghost Tour for him and his friends.
- Raritan Valley Flight School – If your guy ever wanted to get his wings, gift him flight lessons leaving from Princeton Airport.
- Land Rover Expeditions – The Escape program will journey through Finland in January and March.
- Stock Car Racing Experience – Gentlemen, start your engines. The Pocono Raceway will allow you to ride in or drive a stock car on their track.
- SkyDive Jersey Shore – Tandem skydiving or skydiving school is perfect for the adrenaline junkie.
- Tough Mudder – This will test his endurance, fitness, and determination in this military-style obstacle course. The next one in NJ takes place in Oct. 2012, but the PA event is sooner, with one in April and another in May 2012.
- Snow Caps Sled Dogs PA – Sky Top Lodge is the starting point for this exciting mushing tour.
- Grape Expectations – Create a girls day out for her. They can spend time together making wine, and bottle it for your next big party.
- elements – Reserve the Chef’s Table or let her be Chef for the Day for the ultimate foodie experience.
- Public Wines (formerly Community Liquors) – Give her a bottle of Skinnygirl Margarita created by former Real Housewives of New York’s Bethanny Frankel. It’s a low-calorie alternative to the original recipe.
- Smith’s Ace Housewares – There’s a selection of cool and unique kitchen gadgets for the hi-tech foodie.
- Carter & Cavero Old world Olive Oil Co. – Go in for a tasting and come out with a fabulous gift basket with products like white truffle oil, fig balsamic glaze, hickory smoked sea salt, or garden herb panini spread.
- SmartTalk – The most amazing women speak at these events of connected conversations. Cathy Rigby and Sigourney Weaver are two of the five participating speakers this season. You can buy a subscription or tickets. I was able to score a 10% discount for my readers. Use “RB12 Code RE” for a subscription, “RB12 Code NE” for general sales, “RB12 Code RT” for single tickets, and “PackSpec Code PT” for 3-packs. Photos courtesy of SmartTalk.
- Books By You – Create a personalized mystery novel for the woman in your life.
- Kentucky Derby – The tickets allow you in to watch the race, but for the ladies it’s all about the hat, like these sold in PA. Exclusive ticket packages are also available.
- Hamilton Jewelers – Women love chocolate, and diamonds are a girls best friend, so what better gift is there than chocolate diamonds? Look for some of the most current jewelry with these delicious gems to melt her heart, but won’t melt in her hands.
- Au Courant – They offer designer eyeglass frames with quality lenses from Optima, Plus, Varilux, and Zeiss that will adorn her face.
- Kate Spade – She can travel in style with a Kate Spade iPhone, iPad, or Blackberry cover.
The Health and Fitness Enthusiast
- Sweet Soaps – This N.J. based company sells things like gold monogram and custom photo soaps, as well as crackling campfire candles.
- Phrog Fitness – This spa-like studio is all about customized workouts with personal trainers. Purchase 13 or 26 sessions in the form of a gift card to give her the VIP treatment and help her achieve her goals faster, and without injuries.
- Magnificent You Massage – Pamper her with the gift of a 90 minute Swedish massage in her own home at a very reasonable price. The masseuse will bring the table and all items necessary for true relaxation! This could be a one time treat or monthly therapy. Other massages, including prenatal, are also available.
- Spa treatments – All are full-service spas offering an amazing selection of treatments. For an overnight experience, try Crystal Springs Resort’s Elements Spa in Vernon, NJ. While AQUASPA Day Spa & Nail Salon in East Brunswick has a phenomenal a 5+ hour package called Aqua Spa, which can also be split into several sessions.